|Place of Origin:||Foshan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble film + plastic bag|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000,000 pieces per month|
|Name:||Extruded Aluminum C Slide Track Channel / Tubes For Sliding Door||Color:||Gold / Grey / White / Blue / Green Etc|
|Effect:||Powder Coating / Anodised||Customized:||Available|
|Application:||Aluminium Sliding Door , Cabinet Door Etc||Material:||Aluminium Alloy 6063-T5|
Extruded C Slide Track Tubes,
Sliding Door Aluminm track tubes
Extruded Anodized Aluminum C Slide Track Channel / Tubes For Sliding Door
1) Aluminium C slide track channel for door and windows.
2) Aluminm track tubes for Window / Door Profile,including extruded aluminum extrusion sliding door section, aluminum door frame section, aluminum sliding door track, and other various aluminum window and door frame profiles.
3) Surface Treatment: Bright DIP, Anodizing, Powder Coating, etc.
4) OEM are welcomed, all customized items are based on customer's request, we also have design service.
5) Our Extruded Aluminium Profile products are exported to CALA, NA, APAC and EMEA.
Specifications of Aluminum Track Channel Profiles:
1) aluminum profile material: AL6063 or 6061 or 6005 or as per customers' need.
3) Surface Treatment: mill finish(without treatment),anodizing, electrophoresis, power coating (any color),
fluorocarbon coating(PVDF coating),wood grain painting, drawbench, sand blasting etc.
4) Length: the maximum is 7 meters; usually 5.5 to 5.8 meters.
5) Packing: Kraft paper, carton box, protection foam heat contracted plastic film, poly-bag, etc.
6) Certificates:ISO 9001:2000,ISO 14001:2004
Aluminum C channel track process:
Track extruded aluminum channel process:It will be passed through a number of mechanical processes that are designed to give the metal its desired shape. These processes include: rolling, drawing, forging, spinning, piercing and extrusion.
Regardless of whether aluminium has been found in its molten or solid form, the manufacturer will then pass it through either a hot working or cold working process to prepare it for their customers. When using the hot working process (the most popular of the two), a billet will be heated to a temperature of over 79 degrees Celsius, which will allow the aluminium to be easily distorted and placed into its desired shape.
The reason for the popularity of the hot working process over the cold working one can be fully realized when you compare aluminium extrusion to squeezing toothpaste out of its tube. It is much easier to extrude the metal when it is malleable, meaning that it must have been heated to a certain temperature.
Finally, the aluminium will pass through an extrusion and drawing process that runs almost parallel to each other. This is the final step in the whole extrusion process and is the step that gives the metal its entire shape.
You can also get these advanced conditions below:
More than 400 types moulds are adopted, can meet almost all kinds of design in South American market.
Good Quality Control, CE, ISO certificates approved.
Fast Delivery, Only 15 Days which is not easy achieve for other factory in China.
Expert export Package, perfect protection, length could reach to 5.995m, full loaded and minimized the waste space of 20GP and 40HQ container.
Aluminum ingot -> Aluminum Rod -> Homogeneous processing -> Extrusion->Aging Furnace->Anodizing->Electrophoresis